Monday, February 13, 2012

First Post

Welcome to the ZacksMovies.com Blog. I wanted to end that sentence with an exclamation point, but my heart wasn't in it. I am just posting this real quick so that something is on my blog page. Maybe I should also post a picture? Let's see what I got...


Okay, I picked that from my pictures folder. I made made it for a class a while back. It's adorable. I should point out that I have never actually made a blog before ever, so I'm not sure how subscribing to feeds and whatnot even works. With the blogs I've read, I've always just thrown them in a a favorites sub-folder on my browser and viewed them at random times. But feel free to "subscribe" to my blog, or whatever it will be called, but don't expect that to inform you everytime I make a new video. For example, I just made a new video, but I'm not blogging about it. You will want to subscribe to my YouTube channel for that, or maybe you can add my YouTube channel name to your feed some other way, I'm not sure how you crazy kids do it these days...

My theory with this blog is that I could moosh it into my actual website, http://www.zacksmovies.com, in an inline frame, so if you're just looking at my blog from the actual blogger url, it will look pretty plain. But, anyway! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers